WHAT CAN COUNSELLING DO FOR YOU?
- provide you with counselling, psychotherapy and support
- you learn about yourself and your strengths
- you find the ability to heal and overcome life challenges & difficulties
- learn to maximize your coping skills
- find ways to create the meaningful life you want
Why Would I Need Counselling?
- if you have feelings of anxiety, nervousness or worry
- when you notice that you are having anxiety or panic attacks that are not going away
- if your mood is affecting relationships, work, school, marriage, or parenting
- you notice feelings of depression, sadness or tearfulness more often that you you should
- you have noticed that you are constantly worrying
- if you find yourself struggling with self esteem
- when you have lost someone or something meaningful (a family member, a friend, a job, a marriage, or pregnancy) and finding it difficult to get back to a "normal" routine
- if you are struggling with issues related to infertility
- when you have difficulty making sense of and finding meaning from life challenges and losses
- having difficulty coping with a medical diagnosis or illness
- when you are recovering from a traumatic event, but notice that your recovery is not going as well as you hoped
Experiencing a life event that is "not normal" in your everyday life, can be traumatic. Counselling can help if you are having difficulty "getting back to normal".