Are you struggling with any of the following?
- general feelings of anxiety or nervousness
- anxiety or panic attacks that are not going away
- your mood is affecting relationships, work, school, marriage, or parenting
- feeling depressed, sad or tearful more often that you think is normal
- you are constantly worrying
- struggling with self esteem and self worth
- recent or long term loss of someone or something meaningful (a family member, a friend, a job, a marriage, or pregnancy) -- and having a hard time getting back to feeling "normal"
- struggling with infertility
- difficulty making sense of and finding meaning in life challenges and losses
- recent diagnosis of an illness and not sure how to cope
- trying to recover from a traumatic event, but your recovery is not going as well as you hoped
What Can Counseling do for me?
- provide you with counselling, psychotherapy and support
- help you learn about yourself and your strengths
- find out about your ability to heal and overcome life challenges & difficulties
- learn how to maximize your coping skills and learn some new skills too!
find ways to create the meaningful life you wantExperiencing a life event that is "not normal" in your everyday life, can be traumatic. Counselling can help if you are having difficulty "getting back to normal".